General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
Cheap-essay-writing.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. Cheap-essay-writing.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
How to Submit a Refund Application
- Customers can submit refund applications in the framework of 14 days (two weeks) after the expiration of the order deadline. However, if the customer can prove that there is plagiarism in the paper and provide a valid report, refund can be issued without any time frames.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- The company does checking only of the paragraphs written by our experts; we do not take any responsibility for the authenticity of the text given by the customer.
- The Refund Department analyzes all the cases when customers are dissatisfied with the provided texts. On careful investigation, we issue a report within approximately 3–4 business days. In case the customer’s claims are justified, the company guarantees a partial or full refund.
Free Revision Policy
- A customer is entitled to apply for a free revision of the paper with no change of initial instructions within 48 hours starting from the expiration of the order deadline. Late requests for revision require additional orders. If the customer gets free revisions as per agreement with the writers, no further refunds will be issued.
- Papers longer than 20 pages have free revision period of 30 days after the expiration of the deadline.
- If the customer changes the initial instructions, free revision is not possible. Besides, compensation is needed if the customer adds new order materials or extra instructions in the process of writing or after the assignment is already done.
- Free revisions are requested with a new deadline for a writer and comprehensive revision instructions. Revision deadlines can be different, depending on the complexity of instructions and availability of the writer. It can take up to 24 hours, but the writers always try to follow the deadlines provided by the customers for revisions.
- It is recommended for the customers to check their personal profiles and emails to communicate with the writers and website administration effectively. It happens that some of the materials are not provided timely, and that causes delays. We appreciate if our customers provide all instructions and order materials when placing their orders or upon the company’s request.
- The customers can make use of the “Extended Revision” option paying extra 30% of the order price. Thus, the period of revision can be extended up to 14 days. Please note that revisions are done only according to the original instructions. Besides, if the customer pays for extended revision but does not need it within the agreed time, reimbursement of the fee is not possible.
- Double charge or placing identical/duplicate orders by the customers are valid reasons for 100% refunds.The clients should contact the Customer Support Team immediately and start the process of order cancellation.
- In case the company cannot assign a writer to the placed order, a customer is provided with a full refund.
- If 100% refund is given, the customer cannot use the materials or texts provided by the writers of our company.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
- Incorrect number of ordered pages is a valid reason for partial refunds. The company issues partial refunds on the basis of the proper specifications regarding word count. The pages which are not needed can be refunded.
- The Refund Department may reduce the refund percentage amount in case the customer has indicated an incorrect level of writing (for instance, High School instead of Undergraduate, etc.)
- Refund percentage may not be full if the instructions and comments provided by the customer are contradictory or unclear. For instance, the instructions in the order description are different from those in the customer’s messages.
- If the writer is already assigned, the order is cancelled according to the following procedure:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*It is not possible to cancel the order if a writer has already been assigned and there is only 30% of the original deadline is left. Cancellation is not applicable if the writer has already completed the assignment
- Late verification of the order in case the Financial Department cannot do the customer’s identity verification causes certain delays. Verification is needed to prevent online fraud cases. The moment of verification serves as the beginning of a new deadline for the writer. The clients can either place an extra compensation order to shorten the deadline or approve the required deadline extension.
- The word count policy of the company does not accept visual count of pages. Instead, we count how many pages are needed on the basis of the number of words per page. We estimate word count as 300 words per page. It is important to note that complicated assignments with graphs and numerous calculations are analyzed individually. The price of the order is done by the Writing Department on the basis of the instructions and writing level.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Slides and speaker notes are paid for separately. The paid option of Speaker notes can be added by the client while placing an order. Each slide requires approximately 100-150 words of speaker notes.
- Calculation of the price for the orders with ‘multiple choice’ questions and ‘online tests’ is done according to the number of questions. The company policy requires 5 questions per page. For example, an assignment with 25 questions means placing a 5-page order.
- The company ensures early delivery only in case of compensation. If the customer needs to shorten the deadline, the support team does recalculation of the order price and demands extra payment. The customer is supposed to place a corresponding compensation order to get the paper earlier. If the writer assists without any extra fee, the customer cannot apply for any further refund.
- Partial or full refunds can be issued in case of late delivery if it is not approved by the customer. Price is recalculated according to the pricing page of the company.
Variety of Writing Orders
- Placing an order, the customers should choose the type of the order correctly. For example, a client can choose ‘Rewriting’ instead of ‘Research’; then, no refunds can be issued since the services were not paid accordingly.
- ‘Rewriting’ orders provide for paraphrasing of the customer’s text. All types of extra research, adding resources, writing other parts, or adjusting the paper sections require placing compensation orders.
- The company encourages the clients to communicate with the writers and administration and check emails and website profiles. We appreciate if our writers can get timely clarifications and responses to their questions as it guarantees effective cooperation and providing of high quality papers.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.